Ideal for Beaches, Lakes, Oceans, and all Waterways. The Sea Hunter has been The Master of Water Treasure Hunting for over 25 years. With it’s unique Discrete Trash Elimination technology, the Sea Hunter Mark II can eliminate most pull tabs and foil without significantly degrading the sensitivity of rings and coins in Discrete Elimination mode. A favorite detector for treasure hunters around the world because of it’s ability to ignore salt water, the Sea Hunter’s electronic housing can be mounted on the hip or above, below or under the cuff in either short or long configuration.
If you want a submersible PI detector that really discriminates, look no further than the Sea Hunter Mark II. In Addition to providing standard discrimination, the Sea Hunter Mark II boasts a unique Discrete Elimination mode which enables it to discriminate unlike any other PI manufactured. Gone are those pesky pull tab signals when you’re trying to find rings. The Sea Hunter ignores a lot of trash that plagues conventional PI detectors and can find treasure at depths other submersibles can’t reach. Good to 200 feet!
- Warranty : Protected by a 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Frequency : Operates at a Frequency of 750 Pulses Per Second
- Total Weight : Weighs in at 5.1 lbs (2.6 kgs) Mounted on the Stem
- Circuit Type : Cancels Salt & Ground Mineralizations with Pulse Induction Circuitry
- Submersion Depth : Submersible at 200 Feet Deep
- 8" Search Coil
- Hip Mount Belt / Pouch
- Underwater Headphones
- Instructional DVD
- FREE 1 Year Warranty!